Call for Podium and Poster Abstracts
> Program > Call for Podium and Poster Abstracts
Dates to Remember
- Submission Deadline of Abstract for Podium (oral) and PosterFebruary 28, 2021
- Notification of Abstract AcceptanceMarch 31, 2021
- Representative who wants to submit abstract should create an ID before submission. You may submit more than one abstract and other types of presentation including symposium and special lecture.
- Abstracts should be written in English and should be submitted electronically using the online system only.
- Abstracts will not be edited. Authors are responsible for any spelling, grammatical or typographical errors contained in the submitted abstracts.
- Do not include image/photos/figures, tables and references in the abstract.
- Use standard abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears at the first time
- Use sentence-style capitalization (capitalize only the first letter of the first word in the title, proper nouns, and the first word following a colon).
- Each podium presenter shall be allocated 15 minutes (12 minutes presentation and 3 minutes for questions). Podium presentation should only use PowerPoint slides in 16:9 ratio.
- The preference for oral or poster presentation should be indicated by the applicant during the submission process, however the final decision on the presentation format will be made by the Scientific and Organizing Committees.
- Successful abstract submissions will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt.
Notification of Abstract Acceptance and Author Registration
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and selection will be noticed on April 30, 2021. You will receive an email to confirm that your abstract has been accepted and whether it will be an Oral (Podium) or Poster presentation. You will be provided an abstract reference number which should be quoted in all correspondence. Once the abstract is accepted, it is highly recommended that the presenting author register for the conference and present the work at the conference. If the first author cannot register for the conference, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and the author details should be notified to the secretariat at email@example.com.
You will receive an acknowledgement of your abstract submission right after the online submission. If you do not receive anything, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure we have received your abstract.
You will be asked to select one of the submission topics below. Presentation types or topics(categories) of your submission might be changed by the ISC committee without prior notice:
- Occupational risks assessment- knowns, unknowns, or emerging
- Occupational risks management
- Exposure assessment methodologies and applications
- Occupational health management program
- Occupational health agenda by industry or job
- Occupational health ethics/education
- Occupational safety and health policies
- Occupational safety
- Environmental health / community health
- International cooperation and harmonization activities